D-CHIP Doctors Network
The D-CHIP Doctors Network is a benefit platform that enables members to seek treatment from any licensed doctor in Africa, but encourages members to seek treatment from doctors who participate in the D-CHIP national networks. Processing and payment policies applicable to doctors who treat D-CHIP patients are defined below.
- D-CHIP Participating Doctors Networks:
- Are responsible for submitting a claim on behalf of each eligible D-CHIP patient for all treatment that is rendered.
- Will have payment sent directly to their office.
- Agree to adhere to the processing policies for D-CHIP covered services based on national health processing policies.
Participating doctors who belong to the national health programmes of their countries, but do not belong to the general D-CHIP Doctors Network, will be reimbursed based on a regional D-CHIP Doctors Network fee schedule.
Doctors who do not belong to any of the partner networks that serve the D-CHIP are considered “non-network” doctors.
Registered Doctors’ platform: Connecting to Network Platform
- General practitioners
- Herbalists / Traditional Medicine Practitioners
Interested in participation? To sign up for the D-CHIP Doctors Network, please proceed to our D-CHIP Doctors Network page at: D-CHIP Agreement